Sunday 24 March 2013

"Fear Freedom"....

Yes, I know, i know...The worst crime is to call people to independence and freedom...a straight way to chaos and mutual destruction .  I...I just didn't know  what was i doing, but now  i understand.
If..if you let me, I will tell them right now!
DID YOU!?
Did you really think that my mission was to awaken your self-dependence ?
Are you totally dumb ??!?
Mass's destiny is to be obedient, nourish illusions and fears.
When misused freedom will tear you up!
Fear of freedom! Fear!....
(Have i told all this right boss ? huh?)
And now what i really think about it. The thing is, that there is a small but very important stuff in life.
One day, kids grow up. They grow a bit taller, a bit more free, more educated than their fathers, do you get me?
They no more want to stand in endless lines, run for beer  and take the untakeable rubbish out.
They want something more! But fathers answer to their freedom-loving "I"
that the opinion of the 9th alphabet letter doesn't concern them .
The idea is simple, the system controls you while you are alike, but if everyone starts to think against patterns, the system will not have enough hands or methods or rules to thoroughly spank all of them!
You are torn between the romance  of confrontation and the desire to adopt and survive.
But Note! The highest and elusive  riot is  just to be able to remain.....yourself and bear your "I" proudly like a banner. And this is not the matter of  self-significance feeling. 
"One can remain great when being small"
Yes, yes, exactly! From simple to difficult! For a start, everywhere where it's possible, write "I" with a capital. In documents, letters, blogs or articles. Everywhere. It is so easy, but soon you will make sure how it is complicated.
...
"For all others i repeat: Fear of freedom! It is capable to destr.....














2 comments: