Monday 18 March 2013

Fight for your happiness


Is there any chance you could see me too ?

Here back again , it's 1:30 am .
I'm still a sleepy bastard , i had to do a lot of homework and for my amazement i really had it done this time .
But it's not finished all yet , i have some more work to do that will be lasting somewhere until 
3 am , but let's get to the topic i really wanted to talk about in today's post .
Usually i had a lot of puzzled pieces of ideas in my mind which i only had to put in the right order and in the right place to start writing...well , today is not the same .
I've been feeling the urge to write for some weeks now but had no idea what i should have started writing about . I kept thinking and thinking and ...it was all gone ....it left no trace of itself , the once in my life meanings, my best friends , my family ....i felt like they were all gone , like i was the only one walking on the shallow roads of this small country in a big universe full of perspective and opportunities. But the only problem was that why should we need all those opportunities when we don't even have someone to share them with ?
What is the meaning if working hard when no one is appreciating it ?
Or is it only happening to the ones that think in that way ?
Are we really alone in this whole white world ?
I don't think so ......
Boom
I woke up
Shook my head from a enormous headache and then i realized, i'm inside my own wall of despair , loneliness and hatred .
The wall that has been growing for all those years and me not even noticing it.
After a while the wall was painted with a layer of colors that transformed into a image of a perfect world but in the same time a hollow one .
The time was ticking, something had to be done , the wall needed to fall.
Why not take the biggest hammer ever possible , strain a little bit your muscles and say " I'M NOT GOING TO LIVE IN YOUR BOUNDARIES " and hit the wall with all you've got so that then you could see from a shallow crack the rays of hope and freedom and feel the warmth of being with someone .
My advice for everyone today is that no matter how painful it could be , no matter through how much suffering you passed there is hope no matter what or who or when .
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for "
Bob Marley ©

No comments:

Post a Comment