Thursday 5 December 2013

The "Human" with a heart and without a brain

                       The "Human" with a heart and without a brain

 Hey guys, it's been a long time since my last post and i bet you're wondering what kind of crazy shit is this guy going to right now, well get a comfy position, get some coffee or tea which is much better in my opinion and listen.
From my last post i didn't write anything since a lot in my life has been happening and it made me reflect upon my own actions and feelings. I've had a lot of Ups and Downs, wins and loss but most importantly i have gotten to the path were i have to choose between my heart or my brain, it may sound unbalanced and nuts but it's the truth. I came across someone who i may say changed me a little bit, that person pushed me towards hope and gave me power for a leap of faith. The surroundings in which we have met were of an extremely opulent feeling. After that ephemeral reunion, i came back home full of patience, confidence and rosy state. But why am i now saying that i have to choose between a heart and a brain ? Isn't that the question i should ask myself ? If  I'm having a state of loving, caring and warmth, shouldn't I feel ok ? 
 The problem is that lately I realised that if I'm going to continue to fly in the clouds and forget about the duties I have proclaimed myself to do i shall disappoint the one who filled me with enthusiasm and delight. 
    Recently i have received a very interesting comment from a new friend I've met in UK. His name is Mir (full name is Miroslav). In his comment he said that there is a beautiful and interesting analogy where one sees beautiful and interesting people as flowers. With his permission I am going to quote his sayings: " You enjoy looking at the flower, appreciate that it exists and that you are capable to emit such  beautiful emotions and feelings towards it, you also realise that if you pick this flower its going to die. So in a way you thank the flower for triggering beautiful feelings in yourself and you can be proud of keeping those feelings to yourself.".
  It is truly exquisite what he has said, but we have to keep in mind that those feelings that you can keep to yourself, are not always so beautiful because if the flower is going to be picked, eventually it is going to fade in it's beauty and die. You have to maintain the flower's life in order for it to become of a more beauty as it is and keep shining and bringing light into your soul and heart. That is why, what i am trying to tell is before you trigger something, think about it cause if you will follow your own interests, they are eventually going to fade "away".

No comments:

Post a Comment