Thursday 17 January 2013

I can't explain you that moment when you have been doing a thing for almost like 14 years and you have got great success in it . Became country champion , European Champion twice and then at last WORLD Champ.
Yep , i'm talking about me , I've been through a lot  to get there but now it feels so wrong....Like it's not me who did it , all my life and childhood i loved art ...loved something beautiful but now all i'm doing id just some daily routine as when your waking up on Mondays....something like that. 
Our world is a hard place to live in ....We think everything is OK but there's a lot of blood shed everywhere , corruption , greed & slavery.
It's so hard to keep something you've worked so hard on living in your soul and it's so easy killing it just by saying " I Quit".
I don't know if i'm even doing it right...i don't want to quit but i still don't want to continue it without a change .Sorry for borrowing 5 minutes of your precious lifetime just for listening me...but it helps).

No comments:

Post a Comment