Monday 28 January 2013

Myself right now , "Weirdie Guy "

I know i know , maybe you don't like my font cause it's too big or something else but it's how i feel right now and besides all the politic shit i have been writing these past years i had now the idea to write something about myself . You see , I've been through a lot the last 2012 year , many things have changed not only around me but inside me as well . From a simple romantic deep shit guy who believed in peace and true love i became a person that already is seeing things the other way. Now my soul is enchanted with a dark spell , a great wall that has been rising around me for about half a year .  I become a little bit more cold heart'ed but I'm still trying to be the same thankful guy who was always smiling even if inside my soul was crying .
You know how they say " The one who always smiles is the one that always cries inside" . I'm at least very thankful that i have great but not so many friends , that are always going to help me and be always beside me ( ok not always cause i love taking a shower by myself orrrr maybe with my future girlfriend :3 ) .
The 2013 year started nicely  , i met some new people , and im talking to them everyday , and were like having fun ( i think so :D ) .  I haven't yet got depressed only a lil bit right now but int's not so much of a problem . I got to think about it now just because there was an anonymous person that had written me a lot of things that he feels like knowing but in the reality he doesn't know shit about me.... And the sad thing is that I'm not sad on the person but on his thought cause i think a deserve much more for being the guy i am right now. Well it was something i had to write to get released by all this hatred and reveal once again my bright side )
 I really have to fall in love , or maybe i am already but i don't wanna disturb the friendly bond that is between us right now , maybe later it depends on how i will feel and how the persons i like so much will negotiate with my feelings but if everything will be according my thought well i think it will be a long lasting relationship and a very happy one cause i like tea ( that was something useless to write right now ...oh well i had to cause I'm a weirdie too :D . I think at least one person will read this post and not try to critic me but instead i would like him or you who are reading now to understand the things im writing now and feel himself in my skin .. uhh not so pleasent but well xD.  I am very thankful once again to all of you and i hope my dreams will come true soon cause one has already became true and i have another one right now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment